Solve your Tool Tracking challenges with DominateRFID!
- Eliminate lost man-hours looking for tools.
- Strengthen security against theft and loss. Avoid tool replacement costs.
- Eliminate production delays caused by missing tools.
- Bring accountability, accuracy and visibility to your tool management system.
- Manage preventive maintenance of tools and calibration due dates.
- Manage tool service and repair activities.
- Use handheld to audit, search and quickly find the missing or misplaced tools.
- Web-based application accessible from anywhere.
- Full historical tracking of every tool from cradle-to-grave.
- View tools on the map of your facility or outdoor.
- Offline scanning mode allows handheld to audit tools regardless of their location.
- Notification module reminds you of warranty expiration dates, preventative maintenance (PM) due date and calibration due dates.
- Extensive real-time Alert system with video surveillance alerts you about unauthorized movement of tools.
- Automatically emails tool check-in due date reminders to custodians.
DominateRFID Tool Tracking is a web-based application that utilizes RFID technology to track the location of mission-critical tools all the time. It manages cradle-to-grave tracking of your tools including purchasing history, lease/rental, warranty administration, and even depreciation.
Thanks to its innovative tool properties, you can track any kind of assets including vehicles and machinery. The powerful Notification module will automatically remind you of PM due dates, calibration due dates or even warranty expiry dates. The Service module controls all aspects of repair activities including outside vendor tracking.
Through automated Check-in/out process, the system will associate the tools to each employee and will keep the complete chain-of-custody information while automatically sending due date reminders via email. Utilizing the Transfer module, you will be able to securely transfer-in/out tools to/from other facilities using paperless approval process.
Handheld RFID reader can be used to perform daily audits. Use its audio and visual indicators to search and quickly find the missing or misplaced tools.
Tablet or smart phone applications provide the mobility that is required to register new tools, tag tools, check-in/out, transfer-in/out and a variety of other functions in the field.
DominateRFID Tool Tracking can integrate with your existing ERP or asset management software to provide your application with RFID capabilities, or you may use it as a stand-alone Tool Tracking System.
Not All RFID Solutions Are Created Equal
These are just the tip of the iceberg for what our tool tracking solutions can do. When it comes to the functionalities required for a robust RFID Tool Tracking solution, we literally thought of everything.
Extensive R&D and years of experience have molded our software into the world-class RFID application it is today. Our goal is to make RFID applications that are intelligent, easy to use, reliable and affordable.
DominateRFID Tool Tracking – another great product from DominateRFID. There’s nothing like it.
Simple to use. Simple to maintain. No barriers. No complications.
For more details of our solutions, please contact our Sales department.